The All-In-One Healthcare Payment Solution
Increase Revenue. Enhance Patient Engagement.
As a twenty-year veteran in the healthcare industry, HealthPay24 transforms the patient payment experience to ensure your patients pay effortlessly on the front-end while your team experiences a seamless reconciliation process on the back-end.
Patient Payment Excellence From Back-Office To Self-Service
- Capture payments as early as pre-service estimation
- Take payments from anyone, from anywhere, for anything
- Offer secure transactions & multiple payment options
- Deduct employee copays from payroll with Employee Easy Pay
Reconciliation Automated Posting
- Single system to check against your bank and settlement data
- No more disparate systems
- Automatic transaction posting to ERPs/accounting system or PMS
Communicate Mobile & eBilling
- Drive web & visitor traffic from digital payment communications (email, text, web)
- Integrated statements & IVR
- Promote events, donations & fundraisers on payment receipts
Reporting Analytics & Insights
- Identify & monitor KPIs
- Track patient satisfaction levels
- Enhance & track patient payment journeys
- Automate, share, permission, and export reports
Robust EHR Ecosystem
HealthPay24 partners with more EHR and medical billing software companies than any other patient payment provider. These partnerships allow us to offer providers a seamless integration for all their reconciliation needs. Here are a few of our partnerships:
More Than a Payment Platform
Our dedication to clients makes us more than a payment platform. HealthPay24’s team of experts configure around each provider’s unique environment with a holistic implementation.
Individualize the patient financial journey.
Whether at pre-service, point of service, or online through a payment plan, connect with your patients wherever they are with digital patient messaging. Our analytics allow you to better understand your patient’s behavior and create customized engagement strategies to connect and gain trust.
By improving the patient financial experience and implementing a patient first billing system, you are more likely to retain and reach more patients.