You are now on the About Us page. If you need assistance please call 7 1 7, 7 6 6, 8 1 5 5.
HealthPay24 was designed by and for healthcare providers, with their help and input HealthPay24 has been tailored for healthcare.
We empower healthcare organizations to maximize patient-pay revenue by providing the most innovative and comprehensive payment solutions.
Executive Staff at HealthPay24
- Over 25 years in the information technology industry.
- Thought leader in the development and implementation of multiple software solutions and process redesign
with the last 12 years focused exclusively on providing cutting edge payment solutions to the healthcare
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and is a CDIA (Certified Document Imaging Architect).
Executive Vice President
- Over 30 years in the information technology industry, including 12 years focused on healthcare IT.
- Experience as programmer, systems analyst, project manager and sales and marketing manager.
- Instrumental in driving and delivering the functionality that makes HealthPay24 the leader in healthcare
patient payment responsibility processing.
- Associate degree in Information Systems from Central Penn College.
Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Over 15 years of experience covering the healthcare industry.
- Specialty focus areas include Self Pay Payment Management Processes, Cash Management, Treasury Services,
Payer Payment Management, Fraud and Compliance Management.
- Leads HealthPay24's sales, business development and marketing strategies.
- Over 28 years of experience in the accounting field.
- Manages all functions of the Accounting and Human Resource Departments.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and has earned the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) designations.
Vice President of Technology
- Over 19 years of experience managing information technology in the shipping, government and healthcare
- Provides oversight of IT infrastructure and technology research for the company.
- Studied Business Information Systems, is a CDIA and an MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional). He has
also provided technical guidance and support to several local and international non-profit organizations.